Analog Deploy Gore-Tex Jacket - Men's
Fear no conditions in the Analog Deploy Gore-Tex Jacket. Guaranteed waterproof breathable, Gore-Tex stands up to nature's fiercest storms, so you have the body armor to protect you when you shred where few men dare to tread.
- Gore-Tex fabric is guaranteed to keep you dry in winter's harshest conditions
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Regular fit provides room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from going up your back
- Custom thumb cuff links keep your sleeve over your glove
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets store the essentials
- Airflow Defogging interior goggle pocket allows air to flow through so they're crystal-clear when you pull them out
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Gore-Tex the Analog Way
October 16, 2012
Leave it to Analog to make Gore- Tex it's bitch, Gore done the Analog way. What you get with this jacket is classic Analog military style with best in class in waterproof storm proof protection of Gore- Tex. Tons of pockets and waterproof zippers. Deploy the troops and take on any storm in this 2 layer bad ass assault weapon.
- (River Blue, True Black) [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), (Military Green) Custom Gore-Tex, (Military Green) [shell] ripstop; [lining] Analogic
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (external) 2 front chest, 2 front hand, (internal) goggle
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, lapping those deep days
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year