Analog Citizen ATF Flannel Jacket - Men's
The Analog Citizen ATF Flannel Jacket has a laid-back, casual look that is great for walking to the neighborhood dive for beer. But, this jacket also has enough weather-blocking tech and insulation to keep you warm if you decide to wear it snowboarding on a bluebird day.
- Polyester flannel with DWR sheds water so you won't get wet if a little snow comes down
- Canvas reinforcements with DWR on the back and elbows bump up durability
- Lightweight polyester insulation keeps your body heat where it belongs
- Team fit is nice and roomy
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 12, 2012
Like riding in your fave flannel that is also a hoodie. Let me count the reasons why this is the best.
1. 100 Grams of Insulation
2. Double DWR coated shoulders, elbows and tail
3. Tons of Pockets
4. Zippered Pockets
6. I can wear it on of off the hill
7. Full zip easy to get in and out of and easy to layer if you need more than a 100 grams of insulation
8. Onion quilted taffeta line
9.Waterproof where it counts
10. Sturdy DWR canvas on back and rear elbow pads for reinforcement.
Super insulated, super dope
January 23, 2013
great looking, comfortable, and super warm. Decently water proof, and inexpensive. What more could you ask for?