Analog Asset Pant - Men's
Jump into the Asset Pant from Analog, make the drive to Mt. Hood, and hit the park like it did something bad. The standard fit dials in classic snowboard style and gives you plenty of room without being overly baggy. The .
- A full knee-to-knee inseam vent with two-way zippers lets in cool air when you lap the pipe
- A standard fit allows you the mobility to hike effortlessly and perfect your tricks
- Double-denim shank-fly closure for convenience when Mother Nature calls
- Waterproof zippers keep your vices dry
- Boot gaiters block out snow and the cold
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
They run big
February 24, 2012
Ordered up a set of XL's and I was swamped. Generally I wear XL in every brand. Had to send them back. Bummin.
November 30, 2011
I had these pants last year. I'm really liking the camo this year but I love how there are so many color options. Perfect fit....my #1 asset when I hit the slopes.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- (solid colors) [shell] polyester herringbone, (rain camo) [shell] polyester ripstop
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m�
- inner thigh vents
- belt loops with button closure
- 2 hand, 2 cargo, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- keepin your family jewels safe from frost bite
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year