2010 Model No Longer Available
Analog Asset Jacket - Men's - 2010 BCS
When riding season rolls around and you realize you blew all your money on vintage record covers, zip up the Analog Asset Jacket and get ready to do some after-dark slopeside fence-jumping. First stash your goggles and MP3 player in their dedicated pockets to make sure you’re fully accessorized during your shady activities.
- Durable ripstop nylon means you don’t have to worry about unraveling and riding buff when you catch a little snag on the backside fencepost
- Stealth cinch hood means easy modifications
- Throw in your removable powder skirt for the transition from trespasser to powderhound
- Adjustable hemline controlled from within fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets means you don’t have to expose your digits to the frost when you want to snug up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hello there! Is posible to reserv this XXL jacket for 17 january? I love it too much to loose this offer but the problem is i'm from Romania and I'll order the jacket by e-marpha.ro on 16 jan. If unfortunately the stock will be exhausted is possible to renew it?
January 1, 2012
News! In 11 January comes the orders from e-marpha!
January 1, 2012
what about delivery to Russia ? Is it possible? What does it cost?
December 10, 2011
November 7, 2011
Called Burton (owns Analog) to verify the warranty info for outerwear after reading a lot of conflicting things on sites like this stating the warranty is lifetime while I couldn't find any such info on Analog's website to verify. Anyways, SOME Jacket's have lifetime warranties ($250+ retail as a rule of thumb). This one does not. It has a limited 1 year warranty. This site should clarify.
I bought it anyways. Waiting for it to arrive in the mail.
October 14, 2011
Simply put its a great snowboard shell, not too much nonsense or crazy pockets for your step sisters dog's water bowl like a bunch of jackets these days. Layer it up for the type of weather you're dealing with but if you run hot like I do, throw a thermal on and play in the white stuff. Pretty true to sizing, fits pretty close to a ride snowboards jacket I tried on (medium fits me perfect, I'm 5'8" and 150 lbs). Little warning though, the red is kinda Orange-ish. By that, if you look at the picture of the red one on this site it is exactly the color of the jacket so don't be hoping for different.
- [shell] nylon; [lining] Analogic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 front hand warmer, 1 chest, 1 interior goggle pocket with internal media storage, 1 interior pass pocket
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, full-time
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: