Analog Acetate Jacket - Men's
When you lose a bet and have to do a naked lap around the lodge in a violent thunderstorm, you’ll be glad you stashed the Analog Acetate Jacket behind the hot tub.
- 2-layer nylon stretch ripstop material is super durable and comfortable
- Removable waist gaiter lets you go casual for lodge time and serious for board time
- Venting chest pockets help cool things off if a lady friend decides to join you while weathering the storm
- Drop hood and collar construction enhance protection from pelting rain as you huddle
- Waterproof hand-warmer and chest pocket zippers help keep your phone and sandwich dry
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hit the pow
November 27, 2012
About as water proof as ur gonna get, the "stretch nylon" fabric is cool, stretchy and comfortable. I'm 195 and 5'11" and I got a medium, perfect fit, plenty of room for layering. Fit is comparable to Burton "Team Fit"
Hello, can you please write how much centimeter have this jacket
Hello, can you please write how much centimeter have this jacket on the hight in size XL and XXL? Thank you, so much
December 19, 2011
Super tech with steeze
November 11, 2011
Baggy fit and a powder skirt that comes below your butt keeps it steezy without the snow burn. Pockets and thumbstraps are dope. Hood is big enough for a helmet. Fabric is basically unrippable.
October 27, 2011
I wore the jacket twice and the velcro on collar when the jacket is worn open damages the right shoulder destroying the very waterproof 20000mm fabric.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] nylon stretch ripstop
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 20,000 g/m˛
- yes, fixed
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 2 chest
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, elastic
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year