2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
ALPS Mountaineering Walker Lumbar Pack - 500cu in - 2011 BCS
You don't need much gear for quick summer hikes around the canyon, so strap on the ALPS Mountaineering Walker Lumbar Pack and leave your over-sized backpack at home. The two included water bottles cinch down into place as you rock hop over frozen creeks and snowy gullies.
- Contoured foam waist belt feels light on your hips
- Front compression kangaroo pocket stashes layers between scattered showers
- A zip pocket and main compartment hold your camera, lunch, and cell phone
- Double stitched and taped seams as well as a nylon ripstop body fabric stand up to tough trail conditions
- Side compression straps lock down the load
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Will a 1 Liter Nalgene bottle fit in the water bottle pockets?
By: Mark Schutte
August 31, 2012
What is the size range of the belt, I have a 46" waist, orndo can you can you recomend a waist pack I could use. Thank you
By: Doug Cameron
January 2, 2012
will a 11 inch tall, 20 oz. hydro flask fit in the water holders?
By: Deborah Coury
December 8, 2011