2009 Model No Longer Available
ALPS Mountaineering Mojave Backpack - 4500cu in - 2009 BCS
With everything you need for a successful trip into the backcountry, the ALPS Mountaineering Mojave 4500cu in Backpack is a moderately priced top-loading pack built with intermediate suspension and trail-tested features. Whether the clouds open up and start filling the desert washes, or you feel the need to find room for a couple extra layers, this ALPS Mountaineering backpack has what you need to travel comfortably in the wilderness.
- Extendable Top Lid and Spindrift Collar allow you to 'overpack' your pack
- Adjustable shoulder harnesses, fully padded suspension, and an adjustable padded waist belt give you a customized fit with plenty of suspension and padding
- Hydration pocket & port carry your water bladder so you can free your hands from a bulky water bottle
- Lower zippered section gives you quick access to your sleeping bag
- Top pocket converts to a fanny pack for day trips
- Internal horizontal divider allows you to pack strategically and separate your load, and front kangaroo pocket gives you quick access to a jacket or warm layer
- Included rain cover protects your pack and its contents from backcountry storms
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Are all sizes of the pack 4500 cu in? Does that inlude the "collar", or it that extra space?
September 25, 2010
- Nylon ripstop
- 4500cu in (74L)
- Fully padded suspension
- Hydration Compatible:
- Torso Adjustment:
- Detachable Pack:
- Rain Cover:
- Access Types:
- Top, front
- [External] 2 side bottle pockets, 1 front zippered kangaroo pocket, 2 zippered waist belt pockets; [Internal] 1 hydration pocket, 1 main, 1 top
- 4lb 6oz (1984g)
- Recommended Use:
- Intermediate-length backpacking trips
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- Lifetime limited
- Country of Origin: