Airblaster Parker Jacket - Men's
Travis Parker is a living legend of shred and an internationally known ambassador of fun. Good thing for you, he designed the Airblaster Parker Jacket for shredding and having fun—at the same time! This technical shell features a fit that Travis couldn't live without—it's slightly slim, longer in the sleeves and body, and has a dropped back hem for covering your tush from wet chairlifts and slushy sit-downs.
- Features hand-drawn Travis Parker artwork and logos inside and out
- Clear pass pocket on chest lets you display your pass for lifties
- Three-way adjustable hood cinches down to keep moisture off your head, without harshing your periph
- Lycra wrist gaiters layer under gloves and keep snow from getting up your sleeves
- Removable powder skirt blocks incoming freshies—wear it, or don't
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Hi guys, I'm 5,6 -146 lb, what could be the right size for
I'm 5,6 -146 lb, what could be the right size for me? S or M? Thanks
By: andrea gorzanelli
December 1, 2012
Hey Andrea, hmm you're right in between a small and medium. A medium will probably be more comfortable.. if you don't mind having a slightly baggy jacket, I think the medium will be best.
December 3, 2012
Research out-of-stock versions:
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 20,000 g/m²
- yes, adjustable
- long and lean
- below seat
- mesh-lined underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- 2 front zippered hand-warmer, 1 front vertical stash, 1 front secure pass pocket
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch Lycra
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year