2010 Model No Longer Available
Adventure Medical Base Camp 6 First-Aid Kit - 2010 BCS
Weighing in at just under two pounds, capable of treating wounds, blisters, burns, bleeding, CPR, fractures, sprains, Adventure Medical’s Base Camp 6 First-Aid Kit handles anything from a solo overnighter to a weeklong adventure with a large group. Complete with instruction manuals and necessary tools and medication, this little hospital-on-the-go prepares you for contingencies that are never hoped for, but must be planned for.
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
October 31, 2011
The first aid kit is pretty good for what i need it for which is hikes and to keep in the car also but i was kinda bummed since i just got it today (oct 31 2011) and theres a sticker on it that says best if used by feb 2012 which gives me only a few months
Bruce in Durango
October 1, 2011
All medical kits should be adapted for the situation you are going to use them for - i have this kit and use it as the basic kit adding or taking away accoridng to the aplication - and at this price its a bargin.
- 7.5 x 6.5 x 3in (19 x 16.5 x 7.6cm)
- Group Size:
- 1-6 People
- Trip Duration:
- 1-7 Days
- Medical Information:
- Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2, Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg), Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2, Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2, Complete Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine booklet
- Bleeding / Burns / Wound Management:
- Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3", Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle, Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10, Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2, Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2, Dressing, GlacierGel, Rectangle, 2.5" x 1", Moleskin, Pre-cut and Shaped, Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4", Catheter, 18 Gauge, Plastic Tip, Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2, Scissors, Folding, Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps, Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards, Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards, After Cuts & Scrapes® Antiseptic Wipe, Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz, Povidone Iodine, 3/4 oz, Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive, Swab, Triple Antibiotic Ointment, 1/32 oz, Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- CPR / Choking:
- Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), One Hand Wipe, Trauma Pad, 5" x 9", CPR Face Shield, Laerdal®
- Fracture / Sprain / Strain:
- Instructions, EZ Care™, Fractures/Sprains, Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2, Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Non-Sterile, 3", Bandage, Conforming Gauze, Non-Sterile, 3", Bandage, Elastic with Velcro® Closure, 2", Bandage, Triangular, Duct Tape, 2" x 50", Safety Pins, Thermometer, Disposable, (96°F to 104.8°F)
- 1lb 8oz (681g)
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 Year