2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Academy Snowboards Rhythm Snowboard - 2011 BCS
Reach for your Academy Rhythm and take your nose-pressing, lip-popping debauchery from the park to the rest of the mountain. The soft nose and poppy aspen wood core make it easy to butter the boxes or ollie onto dub-kinks, and the mid-wide waist creates a platform that feels extra stable on rails. Dampened sidewalls reduce chatter when the run-ins turn bulletproof, and won't blow up when you come down hard on a log jib. Thanks to the centered stance and true-twin shape, you'll cruise away from landings both regular and switch without feeling squirrely.
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
September 22, 2011
I rode this board all last season and found it to be perfect for pretty much everything!! I took it to the park, streets, halfpipe, and backcountry and it continued to step up. The flex is perfect, snappy enough for kickers, stiff enough for powder and halfpipe, and soft enough to tailpress through a kinked rail. I don't know if i can go back to riding anything else!
- 140 cm, 145 cm, 148 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm
- medium-stiff (7.5 of 10 on Academy's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [140 cm ] 1065 mm; [145 cm ] 1110 mm; [148 cm ] 1120 mm; [153 cm ] 1170 mm; [156 cm ] 1190 mm; [159 cm ] 1210 mm
- Waist Width:
- [140 cm ] 235 mm; [145 cm ] 239 mm; [148 cm ] 252 mm; [153 cm ] 254 mm; [156 cm ] 257 mm; [159 cm ] 260 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [140 cm ] 7 m; [145, 148 cm] 8 m; [153, 156, 159 cm] 9 m
- Stance Width:
- [140 cm] 16.7 - 20 in; [145 cm] 17 - 22 in; [148 cm] 19.8 - 23.5 in; [153 cm] 20 - 24 in; [156, 159 cm] 21.6 - 25.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- extruded 2000
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle, all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty: