2011 Model No Longer Available
686 Witling Cargo Pant - Men's - 2011 BCS
Snowboarding with pants is a good idea. The 686 Wilting Cargo Pant has you covered. This versatile cargo pant features 8K breathability and mesh-lined inseam vents to keep you regulated through the season.
- Infidry-10 waterproofing provides 10K waterproofing ideal for a wide array of conditions, from whiteouts to bluebird days
- Inseam vents dump the heat or keep it in—whatever you're into big boy
- Gaiters at cuff keep out snow and feature metal hooks that connect to boot laces
- Plenty of storage including pass pocket and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 7, 2012
Actually, the pant material, design, fit, & color are all great on this pant. Used them one time skiing. Unfortunately the selection of snaps is particularly poor. Basically the snaps ... well, they just don't. And when they do, they still don't. Every time I looked at snaps during my ski day, they were all wide-open.
Similar deal with the velcro waist adjusters. I chose slightly large size so I could fit extra layer underneath. I have a narrow waist, so needed to tighten the waist. A nice wide piece of velcro (or other tightening means) would have worked great. The tiny little patch of velcro basically sucks & opens continually. The pants at my ankles look is not for me.
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [shell] nylon oxford; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- inner thigh vents
- critical seams taped
- belt loops with button closure
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year