686 Times Dickies Rancher Insulated Jacket - Women's
686 teamed up with Dickies to give the Rancher Insulated Women's Jacket a classic workwear look and timeless style. Work-jacket styling, with features like a faux-layered look, back yoke loop, and dropped back hem, along with Infidry waterproofing makes the Rancher a jacket that will be both fashionable and functional for many seasons to come.
- Infidry 15K-rated poly vertical stripe fabric keeps you dry and gives a vintage workwear look and feel
- Fully taped seams prevents moisture from seeping in
- 60g polyfill insulation helps you stay toasty in cold weather
- Taffeta lining helps the jacket slide on and off smoothly
- Regular fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Air-Flo vents with mesh lining let you air things out without letting in snow
- Adjustable hood accommodates bulky headwear
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out and includes PJ-Connect pants-to-jacket interface
- Innie-Outie dual-access internal audio pocket makes skipping ahead in your playlist or turning up the volume easy
- Two hand pockets and two chest pockets store the essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great dickies womens jacket!
September 14, 2012
This jacket looks so amazing! it is made of only the best materials from Dickies and 686. this jacket has all the features of a normal jacket. it looks great with that flannel layering look. It is very warm and dry, and looks fits very good overall.
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-15; [face fabric] polyester, cotton flannel; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- 60g Polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 2 chest
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year