686 Times Dickies Double Knee Insulated Pant - Men's
The 686 x Dickies Double Knee Insulated Pant features the classic double-knee work pant look that made Dickies a household name among blue-collar folks, and all the mountain-ready features you expect from an industry-leading outerwear brand.
- Infidry-15 waterproof/breathable fabric with fully taped seams for protection from the gnarliest winter storms
- All-over 40g synthetic insulation for extra warmth without restrictive bulk
- Air-Flo thigh vents with Smooth Operator mesh gusset to prevent zipper snags
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches to your 686 jacket for a complete snow seal
- All-Access fit for plenty of room to move and layer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Dickies is Awesome!
September 14, 2012
This pant has all the bells and whistles and keeps you warm and dry all day long on the hill! The fact that is a dickies product is also very cool! Dickies makes some of the warmest clothes and coolest styles out there! This pant is very durable and tough, so it lasts forever!
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-15; [shell] 100% poly full dull ottoman; [lining] 100% nylon taffeta, 100% poly brushed and peach tricot, 100% poly mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- 40g synthetic
- inner thigh zips
- fully taped
- belt loops,
- 2 front zippered, 2 back hand, 1 side welt , 1 side cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year