686 Snaggleface Insulated Jacket - Men's
The 686 Snaggleface Insulated Jacket not only keeps you warm and dry, you'll also never feel lonely thanks to Snaggletooth's glorious mug adorning the front of your jacket. Features Infidry-8 membrane and mid-weight synthetic insulation for protection you can count on all winter.
- Infidry-8 waterproof/breathable membrane for solid storm protection
- Midweight polyfill insulation in body warms your core without restrictive bulk
- Air-Flo vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to prevent annoying zipper snags
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches your jacket to any 686 snowboard pants for a complete snow seal
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 2, 2013
nothing ... I'm just out of rating.Rossii, and you do not send to Russia ((((
Snaggletooth is awesome!
September 14, 2012
This is a great jacket if you looking to have a lil fun with your outerwear! This jacket has great colors pops very well on the mountain! This jacket has the snaggletooth face and everyone givees me compliments on it! This jacket is very warm and dry, and holds up to the harshest conditions! This is a great jacket and looks very cool!
- [shell] nylon oxford; [membrane] Infidry 8; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed tricot, poly mesh
- [body] 80g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 2 front, 1 audio
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use: