2011 Model No Longer Available
686 Smarty Shift 3-In-1 Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Smart riders, like smart jackets, know how to layer up and look and feel good while doing so. The 686 Smarty Shift 3-In-1 Jacket combines brains and looks with the Smarty layering system. Run it with the zip-in microfleece liner, or just the shell; you can count on the spiffy linen-textured InfiDry-10 water-resistant fabric to keep you dry. You can also rock just the sweatshirt during spring hot laps or when you want to look dapper for the après scene.
- Breathe-Easy vented front collar keeps the fog and moisture away from your handsome mug
- Air-Flo underarm vents backed with Smooth-Operator mesh gussets to keep the snow out
- Lycra panels on the sides of the helmet-friendly hood help you spot your landing on tricky moves
- Keeps you warm in temperatures ranging from 0º to 32º F (-18º to 0º C)
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
im 5"7, 155 lbs, asian, medium built.
Which size would fit me best?
Not aiming for extremely baggy, but enough space to layer abit
November 12, 2012
Best Jacket Ever!
May 2, 2012
LOVE the Smarty 3 in 1!! I got this jacket for my son Christmas 2011. It has been his favorite Snowboarding/Winter jacket ever! He got the gunmetal grey which has the grey fleece liner. He utilized all options, shell only, fleece only and all together for the coldest days on the hill! Stayed toasty warm during all activities and I love the stylish accents like the orange trim and 686 logo on the fleece. Perfectly designed with all the tech elements needed on the slope.
October 25, 2011
I'm 6' 3" 195 lbs and I went with the XL. It fits great, keeps you very warm, dry, and has a ton of pockets!
The liner snaps in at the wrist and back of neck, and it also zips in at the front of the jacket. It's really easy to take in and out. I got the gunmetal color and the liner is light grey like they show on the 686 website VIDEO (go click on shift and watch the vid...). For some reason this site and 686.com both show a brown one in the pics, but it comes with the grey liner shown in the video.
It also came with a free black 686 stocking hat in the pocket - bonus! I'll try to hit it this back up with a pic when I get a sec...
- [shell] polyester; [membrane/laminate] Infinidry-10; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed tricot microfleece (250g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- below hip
- underarm mesh
- 2 front hand, 2 front chest, 2 pass, 1 internal media
- critical seams taped
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 day