686 Smarty Phaser Insulated Jacket - Men's
The 686 Smarty Phaser Insulated Jacket combines serious storm-proofing with a super-versatile three-in-one design that handles any conditions from the frostbite warning on opening day to the slushy shenanigans of spring riding.
- Infidry-15 waterproof/breathable membrane and fully taped seams keep you bone-dry in the gnarliest snowstorms
- Includes removable insulated vest for 3-in-1 functionality
- Dedicated smartphone pocket lets you live-tweet video of your buddy's faceplant
- Air-Flo vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to prevent annoying zipper snags
- Hand Panties stretch wrist gaiters prevent snow from creeping up in your sleeves
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches your pants to any 686 snowboard jacket for a complete snow seal
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Very versitile jacket!
September 21, 2012
This is a great jacket overall! It is very versatile and has everything you could need in a jacket. the 3-in-1 system is very nice, and allows you to remove the inner liner, so you can wear just like a shell. The patterns on this jacket look great! This is a very rad jacket overall.
- [outer fabric] polyester; [membrane] Infidry-15; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed tricot, poly mesh; [removable liner ] poly microfleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 smartphone
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use: