686 Smarty Original Cargo Insulated Pant - Women's
The 686 Women's Smarty Original Cargo has long set the standard for not only layer-as-you- need-to 3-in-1 pants but for snowboard pants in general. And it's not hard to see why, since it features solid style and preventive measures against impending moisture such as the improved Infidry-15 waterproofing and fully taped seams.
- Infidry-15 provides generous 15K-rated water-resistance and 10K on the breathability front
- Shell constructed from heather-textured polyester or nylon dobby, depending on color variant
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture longing to creep in along the stitching
- throughout the pant so you don't get sogged out after a long day of pow-slaying
- Included removable 250g microfleece Smarty Track Pants zip into the inner waistband and can be worn as added insulation or on their own to yoga or the après scene
- Taffeta and tricot lining offesr all-over comfort when worn without the included microfleece pant
- Air-Flo mesh-lined leg vents with Smooth-Operator zippers allow for extra cooling without intruding snow
- Angled cargo pockets make it easy to access your personal effects on the chairlift without looking like a nervous wreck
- Glove Hugger pocket holds your hand-coverings securely when you're in the lodge
- Must-Stache lower leg stash pocket provides safe-keeping for small accessories
- Horseshoe hems curve the back hems upward and out of the way so they don't get pulled under and trampled by your boots
- Boa-compatible leg gaiters not only seal out snow at the hem but have a window to make it easier to fasten you Boa reel
- Ghetto slits at hem can be opened to flare out over the boots or zipped up for a clean, boot-cut look
- PJ-Connect adjoins to corresponding jackets to prevent snow from getting up your jacket and down your pants
- Holds both day passes and card IDs with designated hooks and pockets
- Includes chamois cloth for cleaning foggy goggles
- Ideal for temperatures ranging from 0 to 32 degrees F (-18 to 0 degrees C)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Best pants ever!
March 14, 2013
I could not love these pants more. They are 3 in 1 so you can use the shell for spring days, the liner for coming home from the mountain and both together for those really cold days. I love being extra cozy so these are perfect for me.
Do these pants have a pull or something that attaches to the
Do these pants have a pull or something that attaches to the pant legs to help pull up the bottom of the pants to prevent dragging?
By: stace dogg
January 24, 2013
A must Have!!!!!
March 3, 2013
I have worn these pants for the last 5 years and have
never looked back. It was time to update my ski pants.
And,of course with cold temps and knee deep powder I needed something to keep me warm. Especially when your jumping out of a helicopter- you need to be warm.
AND I was warm,really warm. If your looking for snow
pants ladies these are for you. They ride low, lots of
room, lots of pockets. They are the a great value.
Thanks dog funk you deliver.
Great 3-in-1 pant!
September 14, 2012
These pants are so amazing with the 3-in-1 system that 686 has! They keep you very warm and dry anytime of the season! the inside layer also removes, and is great to just wear around the house on cold nights. this is great pant and must have!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-15; [face fabric] polyester heather; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- [removable] polyester fleece
- thigh zips
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year