686 Smarty Original Cargo Short Pant - Men's
Tired of your too-long snowboard pants dragging on the ground and getting in your way? The 686 Smarty Original Cargo Short Pant cuts two inches off the normal 686 fit to get vertically-challenged riders dialed with a just-right fit that still looks fresh. And of course, it's still got the storm-proof Inifidry-20 fabric and removable fleece liner that made the Smarty Cargo famous.
- Infidry-20 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you bone dry in any snow conditions
- Removable 250g fleece liner pants give you extra warmth on cold days, and a super-comfy pair of post-ride lounge pants
- PJ-Connect easily attaches to your 686 jacket to hold your kit in place during pow-day ragdolls
- Air-Flo vents feature Smooth Operator mesh gussets to avoid zipper snags
- Tons of pocket storage space for snacks, tools, and other essential items
- Cordura cuff guard resists damage from dragging in the parking lot
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
November 20, 2012
Just a quick heads up to everybody that the ratings for these pants are incorrect. They are actually 15000mm/10000gm. It's in the fine print on the 686 website. They're still great pants though.
- [shell] Infidry-20; [removable liner] 250g fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m²
- regular, -2" length
- Air-Flo thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, gusseted
- fully taped
- belt loops
- 2 front, 2 rear, 2 cargo, 1 thigh zip
- Recommended Use: