686 Smarty Original Cargo Tall Pant - Men's
Sasquatches, Yetis, Bigfoots, and all-around lanky dudes rejoice—the 686 Smarty Original Cargo Tall Pant is here to alleviate your highwater woes. Two inches longer than the regular 686 fit, this extended version still features the cozy removable fleece liner, storm-stopping Infidry-20 membrane, and classic cargo style that made the Smarty Cargo one of the best-selling snowboard pants of all time.
- Infidry-20 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you bone dry in any snow conditions
- Removable 250g fleece liner pants give you extra warmth on cold days, and a super-comfy pair of post-ride lounge pants
- PJ-Connect easily attaches to your 686 jacket to hold your kit in place during pow-day ragdolls
- Air-Flo vents feature Smooth Operator mesh gussets to avoid zipper snags
- Tons of pocket storage space for snacks, tools, and other essential items
- Cordura cuff guard resists damage from dragging in the parking lot
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
True to size and comfort...
April 4, 2013
At 6.5" and slim one can imagine, getting the right length in board pants is nearly impossible.
Thankfully, 686 Smarty's were available and have and were taking care of those of us with inseams above 'average'.
Drawbacks... you get one color, black, and they no longer make these. Lame.
Anyway, I've managed to get mine and they are sweet.
Hopefully the manufacturer's pull their heads out by the next time I need some new threads.
For a Tall Guy!
September 21, 2012
This is a great pant for anyone who is extra tall. This pant is very long, and fits great. This is one of the few companies that make a "tall" pant for a bigger guy like my self.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Infidry-20; [removable liner] 250g fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 15,000 g/m˛
- regular, +2" length
- Air-Flo thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, gusseted
- fully taped
- belt loops
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 2 cargo, 1 thigh
- Recommended Use: