686 Smarty Original Cargo Insulated Pant - Boys'
686 knows you're worried about keeping your kid warm and happy on the hill, which is why the Smarty Original Cargo Insulated Pant lets you choose between 'warm' and 'really warm' depending on the weather and your level of overprotective paranoia. A removable fleece liner combines with full-time 40g polyfill insulation to keep Junior toasty warm during even the gnarliest winter storms.
- Infidry-8 waterproof/breathable membrane for solid stormy-weather protection
- Removable 250g fleece liner pants offer extra warmth on cold days, and make a super-comfy pair of post-ride lounge pants
- All-over 40g polyfill insulation for low-bulk warmth, even without the removable liner
- Youth Evolution snip-and-pull extension system adds roughly 2" of extra length to ensure multiple seasons of use
- PJ-Connect easily attaches to any 686 jacket for a secure seal against intruding snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great boys pant!
September 21, 2012
This pant is very nice, and sewn very well. It has the extra length sewn in to the bottom of the pant leg, so you can extend it when your kid grows. The colors are very cool, and makes it easy to see your kid on the hill!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] Infidry 8; [removable liner] 250g fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/mē
- [body] 40g polyfill
- Side Zips:
- critical seams taped
- belt loops, adjustable size tabs
- 2 cargo, 2 front, 2 rear
- Recommended Use: