686 Smarty Lattice Insulated Jacket - Women's
Assembling the layers you need to stay comfortable on the mountain can be a pain, but the 686 Women's Smarty Lattice Insulated Jacket is a smooth 3-in-1 layering system that will keep you comfortable in a wide range of conditions. Rock the shell solo during wet shoulder-season sessions when the temperature is more temperate. Wear the microfleece liner when the sky is clear, and you need something between you and the chill. And, wear them both together when you need protection from both precipitation and the cold.
- InfiDry 15 laminate's 15K-rated protection keeps heavy snow from soaking through your jacket with while allowing water vapor escape
- Seams are fully taped so moisture can't work its way in through the stitching
- Removable 250g microfleece liner hoodie keeps you cozy and warm when the temperature drops, and you can wear it by itself around town or when you're cuddled up at home
- Polyfill insulation in the outer shell traps body heat without making you look bulky
- Air-Flo underarm vents with Smooth-Operator mesh gussets ditch hot air without letting snow in
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood with Storm Guard laminated brim, flexible panels, and three-in-one adjustment system gives you solid protection and a great fit
- Adjustable powder skirt hides out when not in use in a low-profile Invisi-Zip pouch, and the PJ-Connect jacket-to-pants interface helps seal out snow
- Lycra hand-panties stop snow from flying up your sleeves and give your hands a little extra protection from the snow
- Pocket-Pull hem cinch lets you tighten up your hem from inside your pocket
- Plenty of pocket space including lined handwarmer pockets, a sleeve pass pocket, a stash pocket, and mesh goggle pocket
- Themal-rated for comfort 0F-32F
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Geat looking jacket!
September 21, 2012
This jacket is very beautiful! It looks great, whether or not you are snowboarding, or just need a nice winter jacket! This jacket is very warm and sewn very well. Overall a great jacket!
- Jacket Material:
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-15; [face fabric] 98% polyester, 2% nylon; [lining] taffeta
- Removable Liner Material:
- polyester fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- (external) 2 hand, 1 chest, sleeve, (internal) media, mesh
- fully taped
- Powder Skirt:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year