686 Smarty Command Insulated Jacket - Men's
The 686 Smarty Command Insulated Jacket gets you ready for a full season of on-hill action. Remove the zip-out Smarty fleece liner on warm spring days, wear it around town in the off-season, and run all three together when you need insulating power on those super cold mid-winter days.
- Infidry-10 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry in all but the sloppiest conditions
- Includes zip-out 250g Smarty fleece liner for 3-in-1 layering function
- Flip-up chest pocket keeps your season pass or lift ticket within easy reach of the lifties
- Air-Flo vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to prevent annoying zipper snags
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches your pants to any 686 snowboard jacket for a complete snow seal
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Stoked the east coast babes love it.
February 18, 2013
Chicks love the jacket. My girl gets mad when other ski bunnies grip up on it and hug me in it and say love the jacket. But on the real. This thing is awesome. Went out on a brutal cold day with wind gust 50+ after east coast nor'easter and this thing kept me nice and toasty and dry. Love it. So glad with the purchase.
Does the flap over the zipper close with magnets (like old 686
Does the flap over the zipper close with magnets (like old 686 jackets).
October 6, 2012
This years has velcro instead of the magnets. I still have one of the old models and that was one of the best parts. 686 is just making stuff cheaper.
By: Tim Bohlken
October 8, 2012
September 13, 2012
i've been wearing the smarty command jacket the last few seasons. i love it's simple styling and must have features. this season there are color blocked and textured fabrics also available.
this jacket is a great all season staple.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [outer fabric] poly heather, nylon oxford; [membrane] Infidry-10; [lining] brushed tricot, nylon taffeta, poly mesh; [removable liner] 250g fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8,000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 2 chest, 2 front, 1 audio, 1 pass
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, included
- Recommended Use: