686 Reserved Tundra Insulated Pant - Men's
Thanks to 40g polyfill insulation, the 686 Reserved Tundra Insulated Pant offers a little extra heat for those bone-chilling days when the weather is nasty but the riding is good.
- Infidry-10 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry in all but the wettest on-hill conditions
- All-Access relaxed fit for a classic look and feel
- Polyfill insulation in body (40g) for extra warmth without restrictive bulk
- Cordura-reinforced back leg panels resist damage from dragging in the parking lot
- PJ-Connect allows easy attachment to any 686 jacket
- Gusseted crotch panel and leg articulation help prevent seam blowouts
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Awesome camo pant!
September 14, 2012
This pant is awesome!Finally they make a really nice and great fitting camo pant! It is so warm and keeps you dry as well! They are very comfortable! Very nice fitting as well, not too tight, not too baggy. Just the right look. It's an awesome camo pant!
- [shell] poly, nylon; [lining] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8,000 g/mē
- polyfill (40g)
- inner thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- yes, gusseted
- critical seams taped
- belt loops with internal adjustable tabs
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 2 stash, 1 cargo
- Recommended Use: