686 Reserved Transit Insulated Jacket - Men's
Get out and shred all season in the 686 Transit Insulated Jacket. Infidry-10 takes care of all but the nastiest weather and 80g of polyfill synthetic insulation takes the edge off the lift ride back up. And did we mention style? Well, don't take it from us, look at the picture for Frank's sake!
- Critical seams taped to eliminate waterproofing weak spots
- Expandable hood with stretch panels accommodates helmets of all sizes, even those of the big-headed
- Single-pull hood adjustment cord makes adjustments easy
- Laminated weather-guard hood for added protection
- Underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Articulated elbows for a natural feeling
- Retractable pass pulls for easy access
- 2-way adjustable cuff tabs for a custom fit
- Internal spandex hand gaiters seal out the snow
- Pant-to jacket connect tabs for a full suit of snow armor
- Internal media pocket keeps your phone and tunes safe
- Internal mesh storage pocket for your stash
- Internal security pocket makes sure you get back to the car with your keys
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket makes hanging around your criminal friends safer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great looking jacket!
September 14, 2012
This is an awesome looking jacket! This jacket is so nice, and waterproof! It keeps you very dry and has a great look to it! Overall this is great looking jacket!
- [shell] polyester, cotton , polyester denim; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed poly, polyester mesh
- polyfill (80g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10 K
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8,000 g/mē
- underarm zip vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 internal audio, 1 internal security, 1 internal mesh
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year