2012 Model No Longer Available
686 Reserved Tonic Insulated Jacket - Women's - 2012 BCS
Toasty warmth without restricted movement? Check. Infindry-10 waterproof technology? Check. The aesthetic of a button-down flannel and functionality for foul weather? Check! The 686 Women's Reserved Tonic Insulated Jacket may look like a piece you would wear with your favorite skinny jeans to get coffee (and nobody is saying you can't) but it brings all the tech to the table to keep you making laps on the hill in all conditions, staying dry and smiling all the while.
- Infidry-10 technology delivers 10,000mm waterproof performance with 8,000gm breathability
- Constructed from polyester yarn-dyed flannel
- Taped critical seams create a moisture-proof seal along the jacket's longest seams to prevent you from getting sogged like a log
- Zonally insulated with 100g in the body for generating most of the warmth at the core where you need it less insulation (60g) in the hood and sleeves for increased movement
- Faux button-down placket, snap cuffs, and curved hems present streetwear style while the one-inch drop-tail hem provides extra coverage for deep snow and icy chairlifts
- Air-Flo mesh-lined underarm vents allow for direct airflow to the core and use snag-resistant Smooth-Operater gussets go keep zippers sliding smoothly
- Helmet-compatible hood with Storm Guard laminated brim, flexible panels, and three-in-one adjustment system gives you solid protection and a great fitAdjustable hood features formed brim to keep moisture out of your visual
- Powder skirt stretch and secures around your waist to keep snow from making and unexpected visit into your internal realm of comfort
- PJ-Connect creates a seal between jacket and pant to further defend against intruding snow
- Lycra hand-panties pull over your wrist and thumb to keep moisture and wind from getting up your sleeve
- Innie-Outie dual-access internal audio pocket allows for you to change the track without undoing the whole jacket
- Lift ticket attachment on powder skirt keeps your ticket tucked out of the way but also keeps it easily accessible
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How long is this jacket? I want to buy a jacket that goes over
How long is this jacket? I want to buy a jacket that goes over my butt, not one that sits at my hips.
January 22, 2013
Great Soft shell!
September 14, 2012
This jacket is light like a soft shell, but is warm and dry like a regular jacket! It is a beautiful looking jacket, and fits so perfect! It is a must have for anyone who likes their jackets light and flexible!
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [face fabric] polyester; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 100g synthetic; [sleeves & hood] 60g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 2 chest
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year