686 Reserved M-65 Insulated Jacket - Men's
Oh, you didn't hear? Military is back in a big way. The 686 Reserved M-65 Insulated Jacket helps you stay on top of the game (and stay dry and warm at the same time). This low-pro piece features lightweight insulation, a hide-away hood, and muted colors that are a welcome change of pace from the pop-color craze of the past few years.
- Infidry-10 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry in all but the wettest on-hill conditions
- Polyfill insulation in body (40g) for a extra warmth without restrictive bulk
- Hide-away hood deploys via a zipper tucked into the collar
- Retractable pass pocket at left chest
- Adjustable powder skirt connects to any 686 snowboard pants
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
People mention the more tailored fit. Does this fit tighter in
People mention the more tailored fit. Does this fit tighter in chest than typical 686 jackets or tighter than other brands?
Anyone out there give out your height and weight and what size you went with and how it fits with say a t shirt underneath?
April 29, 2013
If 686 fixes the fit and the collar, it would be perfect
January 31, 2013
I really wanted to keep this jacket but 3 things ruined it for me.
What I liked:
- Lots of features
- Lots of pockets
- Durable fabric (i ordered the black twill denim)
- Hidden pass pocket
- Audio loop in addition to the audio hole
What I disliked:
- The hood feels cheap compared to the rest of the jacket
- When zipped up there's still a ton of space in between my neck/face and the jacket neck itself. So much so that it looks a bit awkward when the hood is inside the collar.
- The fit. This is a REALLY tailored fit.. like a suit should be worn not a snowboard jacket. If you plan to layer with it as I wanted to it's nearly impossible unless you size up. If you did size up though the collar would be huge and silly looking.
Is this the same jacket? It looks a lot darker on this websi
Is this the same jacket? It looks a lot darker on this website:
January 28, 2013
Yes, they are the same jacket. Our images turned out a little funky though.. the jacket will appear closer in color to the image in the link you supplied. Hope that answers your question.
January 28, 2013
September 4, 2012
Sweet jacket i got last years model im 5'11'' 160lbs and i got the large fits perfect, nice and warm. Love that you can access the inside media pocket without unzipping the jacket. This Jacket wont disappoint.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester; [lining] nylon, poly
- [body] polyfill (40g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8,000 g/mē
- yes, hidden in collar
- underarm mesh vents
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 chest, 2 hand, 1 audio
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch lycra
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: