2012 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
686 Reserved Luster Insulated Jacket - Women's - 2012 BCS
Your riding already sets you apart, now really stand out from the crowd with the 686 Luster Women's Insulated Jacket. The heather plaid fabric turns heads and is 10K-rated to keep you dry in stormy conditions. 100g synthetic insulation keeps you warm when temperatures dip so you can keep shredding hard despite conditions.
- Infidry 10K-rated poly fabric keeps you dry and heather plaid weave adds a classy touch
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- 100g body/60g sleeve and hood polyfill insulation keeps you toasty without feeling overstuffed
- Taffeta lining helps the jacket slide on and off smoothly
- Reserved fit is tailored for a street-style look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Tri-Pull hood cinches with the pull of a single drawcord
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Lycra wrist gaiters and adjustable cuff tabs keep snow from coming up your sleeve
- PJ-Connect jacket-to-pant interface tabs help prevent snow from going down your pants
- Two hand pockets and an internal media pocket hold the essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
You Will Not Question This Jacket
Casey "Wayne" Christoffersen
January 18, 2013
Got this for the wife for her first jacket and I honestly wish my jacket was this rad! There isn't much to brag as far as extra features go, it a standard jacket that has what every jacket has. The thing that I love about it is that everything seems to be right in the right spot. you know how you can have the pocket that is just awkward to get into? Well this jacket doesn't have that pocket.
December 26, 2012
This is a good jacket. Runs a little big tho... I'm 5'9 145# and the M was a little big on me
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!
October 24, 2012
Love this jacket. Ordered a size larger than I would normally, and I am in love with it. Super comfortable and long. Very happy with this website too. Great service!
Love the patterns in this jacket!
September 14, 2012
This jacket has really cool patterns for the design! This jacket is very warm and keeps you dry, all day long! This is a great jacket at a great price! This jacket looks good, and fits amazing! Overall this is a must have jacket!
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [face fabric] polyester heather; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 100g synthetic; [sleeves & hood] 60g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- 2 hand, 1 media
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year