686 Reserved Avalon Insulated Jacket - Women's
The 686 Reserved Avalon Insulated Jacket combines high-brow style with low-profile warmth. The slub-knit paper print fabric and longer cut offer a sleek, unique look with plenty of coverage to protect you from icy chairlift seats or powder-day tumbles. All-over midweight insulation locks in warmth, while still giving you enough room to add layers.
- Infidry-10 waterproof/breathable fabric with critically taped seams for solid weather protection
- Contrast bottom hem features shank button adjustments to dial in the fit you want
- All-over 60g-weight insulation for extra coziness
- Metal trim details and exposed zippers for a casual street look
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 9, 2013
It's long, but the bottom is veryy wide, and there's no elastic to bring it in. The zipper feels a little cheap and doesn't glide very easily. Also, the hood is small; I like to ride with the zipper zipped all the way up and it makes the hood bunchy and small. It's really warm though and good pocket placement, but it just doesn't fit right with the bottom being so wide and boxy...
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [shell] poly blend, poly oxford, poly mini herringbone henim; [lining] nylon taffeta, poly peached tricot, poly mesh
- [body] 100g polyfill; [sleeve] 60g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/mē
- yes, helmet-compatible
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 chest, (internal) storage, ID, media
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch Lycra
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year