686 Reclaim Concept Shaket - Men's
With the Reclaim Concept Shacket, 686 not only gives you some one of a kind style, they also help out the environment and people in need of warm clothes. See, the Reclaim Concept is all about re-using perfectly good fabric scraps that would otherwise be thrown out to prevent additional manufacturing waste and chemical processes. This means that not every piece looks the same, but that's a good thing. Don't worry, it'll still be grey and black. Not to mention for every Reclaim jacket sold, 686 donates one to somebody truly in need (remember, there's a difference between dirtbag and destitute).
- Infidry-8 waterproof/breathable membrane for solid weather resistance
- Internal audio pocket keeps your tunes on lock
- IMPORTANT: Fabric will not be exactly as pictured—each is a one-of-a-kind piece with varying patterns of grey and black
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
very unique jacket/long sleeve
September 21, 2012
This jacket/long sleeve is very cool! It is very warm, and keeps you dry all day long. This is a very unique piece and feels great. It has great color and looks very good!
- [outer fabric] nylon, polyester; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed tricot, polyester mesh; [membrane] Infidry 8
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/m˛
- Powder Skirt:
- 1 chest, 1 internal audio, 1 mesh storage
- Recommended Use: