686 Reclaim Cascade Insulated Jacket - Women's
686 is doing its part to change the way we think about outerwear production. The 686 Cascade Women's Insulated Jacket is made from excess fabric and trim that is discarded in standard manufacturing processes to minimize waste. For this season, as part of the Reclaim Project X Match One Foundation, 686 will donate a jacket to someone in need every time a Cascade is sold, so you can feel good knowing your jacket was made in an environmentally and socially responsible way.
- Infidry 8K-rated recycled nylon and poly fabric made from reclaimed scrap materials keeps you dry
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- 100g body/60g sleeve and hood polyfill insulation helps you stay toasty in cold weather
- Taffeta lining helps the jacket slide on and off smoothly
- Regular fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Tri-Pull single drawcord hood cinches with a single pull
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Adjustable cuff tabs allow you to wear your glove over or underneath your sleeve
- PJ-Connect jacket-to-pant interface tabs help prevent snow from going down your pants
- Two hand pockets and an internal media pocket for storing essentials
- 686 will donate a jacket to someone in need for every purchase of this jacket
- Please note that since 686 is using scrap fabrics and trims that would normally be thrown away, every jacket will have different color blocks (they will all have black in them)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Very cool jacket!
September 14, 2012
This jacket is very cool! The pattern on it so rad, and is very different from all other jackets! This jacket pops out on the mountain, and looks amazing with just about any pant out there! this is a must have jacket!
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry 8; [face fabric] polyester, nylon; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 100g synthetic; [sleeves & hood] 60g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year