686 Plexus Forecast Softshell Jacket - Men's
The 686 Plexus Forecast Softshell Jacket takes comfortable all-season performance to the next level with the Plexus Forecast Softshell Jacket. Plenty of storage and plenty of protection meet a ton of comfort with a 210g bonded fleece lining fabric that feels like butta against your skin. And style? Fuggedabaddit!
- Fleece-lined waterproof breathable shell
- Ergonomically cut front collar reduces chafing
- Faux button details for added style
- 1 inch drop tail for added coverage
- Adjustable powderskirt
- Pant-to-jacket connect tabs for a full suit of snow armor
- Hidden, anti-snag hem adjustment cord
- Easy-access pass pocket keeps it simple in lift line
- Dual chest pockets for added storage
- Zipper chin guard reduces chafing
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pocket makes hanging around your criminal friends safer
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 26, 2012
I love flannels. A softshell that looks like a flannel? Perfect. As a shell it works great, awesome for layering. I'm 6'5 and 165 pounds. The XL fits nicely. Couldn't ask for more. The tobacco looks good.
very warm softshell!
September 21, 2012
this is a great looking softshell. It keeps me very warm and looks awesome! Looks just like a flannel, and is made very well. It is pretty water proof for a flannel, and is a great light jacket to have!
- [shell] paper print (poly oxford); [lining] polyester fleece (210g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10 K
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8,000 g/mē
- yes, adjustable
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 2 hand, 2 chest
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year