686 Mannual Ridge Insulated Pant - Boys'
The 686 Mannual Ridge Insulate Pant features weather-resistant InfiDry-5 fabric and 80 grams of polyfill insulation to keep your gromlet warm and cozy whether he's shredding the gnar or starting a snowball fight. And better yet, it's fully equipped with the Youth Evolution room-to-grow system to handle those sudden growth spurts.
- Infidry-5 waterproof/breathable membrane for solid weather resistance
- All-over 80g polyfill insulation for reliable mid-winter warmth
- Youth Evolution snip-and-pull extension system adds roughly 2" of extra length to ensure multiple seasons of use
- PJ-Connect easily attaches to any 686 jacket for a secure seal against intruding snow
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
This pants fit the kids great!
September 21, 2012
This pant is great! It fits very well. It has the extra length, stashed and sewn in. So he grows, you can add another 2 inches to the overall length of the pant. This is a great pant at a great price
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane] Infidry 5
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/mē
- [body] 80g polyfill
- Side Zips:
- critical seams taped
- belt loops, adjustable waist
- 2 cargo, 2 front, 2 rear
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter play