686 Mannual Mesa Insulated Pant - Women's
The 686 Women's Mannual Mesa Insulated Pants blend water resistance and warmth to keep you feeling good whether you're playing in the park or racking up laps on the corduroy. Plus, these pants have a clean, cool look that sweetens your swag on the hill and at the lodge.
- InfiDry 8 laminate keeps snow and drizzle from soaking through your pants while helping water vapor escape
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't sneak through the stitching in highly exposed areas
- 40g polyfill insulation traps body heat without making you look bulky
- Nylon taffeta lining is silky-soft and easy to slip into while brushed tricot waistband lining adds cozy comfort
- Air-Flo inseam vents with Smooth-Operator mesh gussets ditch hot air without letting snow in
- PJ-Connect jacket-to-pants interface teams these pants up with your jacket to help seal out snow
- Size-adjustable waistband tabs help you get the fit just the way you like it
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keep the show out of your boots and pants
- Ghetto slits mean easy boot adjustments and a relaxed look
- Front pocket key clip and glove attachments and hidden credit card pocket help to make sure you leave with all the gear that you arrive with (results not guaranteed)
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
A little snug
February 23, 2013
I like these pants i like the zipper vents on the thighs, but they are a little more snug on the thighs than I'm use to but i wear them. I bought a medium which is usually fine, these pants are cut for "slim" girls i guess. But i like 686, and for the price really there worth it.
I'm looking to buy a large - per my research, 686 inseams
I'm looking to buy a large - per my research, 686 inseams can range 30, 32, and 34 - what is the inseam measurement for this style? Thanks in advance!
January 27, 2013
32 inseem. hope this helps
By: Tim Bohlken
February 6, 2013
Warm but a little too low rise
March 13, 2013
I bought these for my trip to Breckenridge, CO and they kept me very warm. As warm as an Arizona girl can expect in the wind and snow; however, since I have an ample booty, the pants didn't come up high enough to keep the snow out. I think I prefer the high waist on my old pants, but these still fit great.
Great low price, with good quality!
September 14, 2012
This pants are very affordable for the excellent quality you get from 686! They are very warm, and have everything you need in a pant. Good, pockets, vents ect. They fit very well, kind of on the slimmer side. Overall great pant!
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry 8; [face fabric] polyester, nylon; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- 40g synthetic
- thigh zips
- Side Zips:
- yes, lower leg
- critically taped
- 2 front, 2 back, 1 thigh, 1 hidden waistband
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year