686 Mannual Loop Insulated Jacket - Women's
It may not be Everest-grade material, but when you're a weekend warrior who needs all the fancy bells and whistles? The 686 Mannual Loop Insulated Women's Jacket has you covered for most days of the season with 5K-rated fabric to keep moisture out and synthetic insulation to help you stay warm, so you can make the most out of your precious days on the mountain.
- Infidry 5K-rated fabric helps keep you dry
- 100g insulation in the body and 60g insulation in the sleeves and hood keeps you toasty in cold weather
- Taffeta lining helps the jacket slide on and off smoothly
- Regular fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Chest vent dumps heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt keeps snow out
- Two hand pockets to keep your mitts warm
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Love the length!
September 14, 2012
this jacket fits very well! the jacket has a lil bit more of an overall length. This is great, it doesn't allow for snow to get inside my pants, or up the back of my t-shirt! this jacket is great for anyone looking to have a lil bit of extra length!
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry 5; [face fabric] nylon dobby; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 100g Polyfill; [sleeves & hood] 60g Polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year