2012 Model No Longer Available
686 Mannual Halo Softshell Jacket - Women's - 2012 BCS
From the first time the temperature drops in the fall, to when the first snow begins to cover the slopes, to the sun-soaked days in spring in the park, the 686 Women's Mannual Halo Softshell Jacket keeps you going strong. Whether layered up under a light shell or worn as the light softshell jacket it is, this sweet piece doesn't miss a beat.
- Infidry-10 technology delivers 10,000mm waterproof performance with 8,000gm breathability
- Bonded face fabric and a little bit of stretch keeps the jacket light, breathable for laying under a shell and even has a little bit of stretch for added comfort
- Lined with 210g gram fleece for increased warmth and moisture management
- Helmet-compatible hood with hoodie-style drawstrings at the collar gives you cover from unexpected bad weather
- Hoodie-style front pockets project a casual look but zip shut to keep your contents dry
- Adjustable powder skirt secures around waist to keep wind and snow from getting all up in your zone
- Raglan sleeves wear comfortably with a backpack and have an increased range of movement without bunching or lifting the jacket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 25, 2013
I bought one for my friend for a gift...then had to order one for myself because it was so cute...lol..Love it..I ordered the med. and I'm about a 8 in size..ordered her a large and she is about a 10
Great softshell jacket!
September 14, 2012
This jacket is awesome! I love the soft shell feel! It still keeps you very warm and dry, but has the texture of the softshell! This is a very light jacket and flexible jacket! This is a must have if you like softshell jackets!
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [face fabric, print] polyester; [face fabric, solid] 97% polyester, 3% spandex; [lining] 210g polyester fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year