686 Mannual Data Pant - Men's
Looking for some solid shred pants in a slimmed-down cut? The Mannual Data Pant features 686's Street Fit for a denim-inspired look that's tailored but not tight. Infidry-8 fabric and the Air-Flo vents protect your jimmies from excessive rustling while hot-lapping the park.
- Street Fit is slimmer than regular snowboard pants without being tight or restrictive
- Infidry-8 waterproof/breathable membrane for solid weather protection
- Air-Flo vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to prevent zipper snags
- PJ-Connect interface easily attaches to your 686 snowboard jacket to seal out snow
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 16, 2013
I bought these pants for my son. He was very pleased. They fit well and are warm, but not bulky.
January 2, 2013
These are pretty good pants, they keep you dry and aren't so baggy that they get in the way. Because they have no insulation they need a little under them, but still great.
The turquoise pants look pretty blue, are they more turquoise
The turquoise pants look pretty blue, are they more turquoise in person?
By: Clayton Rogers
November 24, 2012
686 kills it again
December 26, 2012
The turquoise color of these pants is awesome, you really stand out with these guys on. Wore them out on the mountain yesterday in 15-20 degree weather and was warm and dry all day. They didn't even soak through when I sat in the snow for an extended period of time like my old pants.
Also, I'm only a size 28 waist and pant length of 30 and the smalls fit great. The waist is adjustable for small guys like me, and the length is perfect once you throw your boots on. Overall, love these pants and no regrets on this purchase.
A good Looking skinny pant!
September 13, 2012
These pants are awesome, they fit a lil skinnier than most pants and are still very warm. They are great and have plenty of pockets on them. If you like a good warm, skinny fitting pant, then this is for you!
- [shell] nylon oxford; [membrane] Infidry 8; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed poly, poly mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/mē
- Air-Flo thigh vents
- Side Zips:
- critical seams taped
- belt loop
- 2 front, 2 rear, 1 cargo
- Recommended Use: