686 Mannual Command Insulated Jacket - Boys'
Thanks to an Infidry-5 membrane, all-over insulation, and Youth Evolution system, the 686 Mannual Command Insulated Jacket protects your kid from the wet and cold—and protects your pocketbook from shelling out for another jacket once he grows a few inches.
- Infidry-5 fabric with critically taped seams for functional protection against winter weather
- Strategic midweight insulation (120g in body, 80g in sleeves/hood) provides warmth where it's needed most
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches to any 686 pants for a complete snow seal
- Youth Evolution room-to-grow system extends sleeves up to two inches to handle sudden growth spurts
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Jacket fits great!
September 21, 2012
This is a great boys jacket! It fits my son well. He loves wearing it, and loves the colors on it. This jacket is also priced very reasonably! Overall great jacket!
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry 5; [shell] poly peached oxford; [lining] nylon taffeta, poly brushed tricot microfleece
- [body] 120g synthetic; [sleeve] 80g synthetic; [hood] 80g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m˛
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- (external) 2 chest cargo, 2 handwarmer, (internal) 1 chest
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year