686 Mannual Bridge Insulated Jacket - Men's
The 686 Mannual Bridge Insulated Jacket hooks up quality storm protection and mid-winter insulation without cutting into your lift-ticket fund. Air-Flo vents let you dump excess heat when things heat up on your spring break trip.
- Infidry-8 waterproof/breathable membrane for solid weather resistance
- Polyfill insulation in body for extra warmth where you need it most
- Air-Flo vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to prevent annoying zipper snags
- PJ-Connect interface easily attaches to your 686 snowboard pants to seal out snow
- Internal audio pocket keeps your tunes secure and within easy reach
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Affordable and stylish!
September 14, 2012
This jacket is great! It has all the necessary pockets and vents! You cant go wrong with a cheap price in it as well! This jacket keeps you warm and dry all winter long! The blocking pattern is very cool and looks great with any pant!
- [shell] nylon oxford; [membrane] Infidry 8; [lining] nylon taffeta, polyester mesh, brushed tricot
- [body] 80g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/m²
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 1 audio, 1 mesh storage, 2 chest, 2 hand
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use: