686 Mannual Brandy Insulated Pant - Girls'
Kids grow fastólook away for a second and they're at eye level with you. 686 designed the Brandy Girls' Insulated Pant so that you don't have to buy all new outerwear if they shoot up suddenly mid-season. The Youth Evolution leg and waist allows you to cut a seam and resew it to expand by two inches and an inch and a half, respectively.
- Infidry 5K-rated fabric helps keep you dry
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 80g insulation keeps you cozy
- Taffeta lining helps the pant slide on and off smoothly
- Tricot waistband and fly is soft and comfy
- Regular fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Two hand pockets and two back pockets store all your stuff
- Pant-to-jacket interface creates a barrier against snow
- Boot gaiter keeps snow at bay
- Youth Evolution pant leg extends two inches and waist extends an inch and a half to accommodate rapidly growing kids
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Great girls pant!
September 14, 2012
These pants are awesome for the lil girl shredders out there! They are very cute, and have all the necessary pockets and vents you could want! They have the extra "youth evolution" adjustment, that allows you to un-do when they girl starts growing!
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry 5; [face fabric] nylon; [lining] taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m≤
- 80g synthetic
- Side Zips:
- critically taped
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year