2011 Model No Longer Available
686 Mandate Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
How cool is a technical jacket if it looks like sin? Not very. The 686 Mandate Jacket meets your snowboarding demands, shielding you from the elements. Looks? The Mandate administers style in force in the form of clean lines and a unique nylon oxford material.
- Infidry-10 waterproofing provides 10K waterproofing ideal for a wide array of conditions, from whiteouts to bluebird days
- Smooth-Operator (won't snag) mesh-backed underarm vents quickly dump heat without letting snow in
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps wind and snow from getting in your jacket and can be easily stowed out of the way
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [shell] nylon oxford; [shell lining] taffeta, mesh, sherpa fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- below hip
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- (external shell) 2 dual-entry hand, 2 chest cargo, (internal shell) 1 media, 1 goggle, 1 stash
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year