2012 Model No Longer Available
686 LTD Dragon Native Insulated Jacket - Men's - 2012 BCS
The Dragon x 686 LTD Native Insulated Jacket packs more than enough tech to keep you warm and dry all winter long. It also features a sweet Native American print that matches up perfectly with the new Dragon Rogue goggles, if you're into that sort of thing.
- Infidry-15 waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry in the gnarliest snowstorms
- Midweight polyfill insulation in body delivers low-bulk warmth where you need it most
- Air-Flo vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to prevent annoying zipper snags
- Breathe Easy front collar mesh panels improve airflow and help prevent goggle fog-ups
- Flip-up chest pass pocket keeps your lift ticket or season pass secure and within easy reach
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches your jacket to any 686 snowboard pants for a complete snow seal
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
very unique look
September 21, 2012
this jacket has awesome patterns in it! it is a collab with Dragon, which is a great company! this jacket is very warm, and keeps you dry on the coldest of winter days! This is a great jackt, with a unique look, you won't find anywhere else.
- [outer fabric] polyester; [membrane] Infidry-15; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed tricot, poly mesh
- [body] 80g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- 1 chest, 2 front, 1 audio
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use: