686 Groove Bonded Tech Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie - Men's
Spring is go time for you and your park-slaying crew. It's a time when the snow is just right, the sun lasts all day, and you can get away with wearing just the 686 Groove Bonded Tech Fleece Full-Zip Hoodie on the mountain. The fleece lining provides a good bit of insulation in the shadows while its sleek design and quick-drying performance keep you ready for the next feature.
- Polyester breathes during repeated handrail attempts and doesn't break down or soak up tons of moisture during repeated crashes
- Bonded brushed fleece lining dries quickly and holds in your body heat without trapping too much sweaty moisture
- Anti-odor technology in the fabric inhibits the growth of odor-causing microbes to keep your hoodie fresh during a week of shredding
- Performance Dry technology wicks your moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Underarm eyelets vent excess heat as you ride
- Adjustable hood, ribbed cuffs, and ribbed hem help seal out the cooling temperatures
- Full-zip front allows venting and easy on-off, and its interior storm flap reduces chills
- Thumbholes enable easy layering when a storm rolls up the canyon and you have to grab your weatherproof shell
- Hand pockets shelter your fingers during cold night sessions
- Internal media pocket holds your cell phone
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.