2011 Model No Longer Available
686 Division Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
The 100-foot-tall mechanized tyrannosaurus rex that you're piloting gets blindsided by a pack of Scud missiles because you were leaping and romping through a foreign no-fly zone rather conspicuously. Realizing you have no choice but to abandon ship and retreat under the canopy of the nearby woods, you had better bring the 686 Division Jacket, because its going to be a cold, long night.
- Infidry-10 waterproofing provides 10K waterproofing ideal for a wide array of conditions, from whiteouts to bluebird days
- 80g synthetic insulation bolsters the necessary warmth to your bones for when temperatures drop well below comfortable
- Breathe-Easy front venting allows air to pass through collar so you don't fog your goggles up when shielding your face from the storm
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps wind and snow from getting in your jacket and can be easily stowed out of the way
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does the black/cyan 686 Division jacket match the fabric of the 686 Continuum black pants? They look very similar but I can't tell if it's exactly the same pattern or not.
January 13, 2012
i just got this jacket from whiskey and sadly it does not have wrist gaters.
January 12, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [shell] nylon oxford; [lining] taffeta, tricot, mesh
- 80g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest; [ineternal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year