686 Division Jacket - Men's
The 100-foot-tall mechanized tyrannosaurus rex that you're piloting gets blindsided by a pack of Scud missiles because you were leaping and romping through a foreign no-fly zone rather conspicuously. Realizing you have no choice but to abandon ship and retreat under the canopy of the nearby woods, you had better bring the 686 Division Jacket, because its going to be a cold, long night.
- Infidry-10 waterproofing provides 10K waterproofing ideal for a wide array of conditions, from whiteouts to bluebird days
- 80g synthetic insulation bolsters the necessary warmth to your bones for when temperatures drop well below comfortable
- Breathe-Easy front venting allows air to pass through collar so you don't fog your goggles up when shielding your face from the storm
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps wind and snow from getting in your jacket and can be easily stowed out of the way
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I'm 6'2 220lbs, with broad shoulders. does any one know
I'm 6'2 220lbs, with broad shoulders. does any one know how this jacket fits? does it run big/small? i tried on a couple other jackets and XL seems to be the size. just wondering how this one compares
December 12, 2012
This 686 jacket features a standard "snowboard" (loose) fit. At 6'2 220 lbs, I anticipate the XL will be your size.
That said, it would benefit you to take your measurements and compare them to our size chart. Just click the "view size chart" button above the green Add To Cart button. Most important measurements would be chest circumference, sleeve length and torso length.
December 13, 2012
Does the black/cyan 686 Division jacket match the fabric of the 686 Continuum black pants? They look very similar but I can't tell if it's exactly the same pattern or not.
January 13, 2012
December 25, 2012
This jacket looks sick, so nice. A couple things I would have liked would be a few extra pockets and maybe snowguard for the sleeves.
i just got this jacket from whiskey and sadly it does not have wrist gaters.
January 12, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [shell] nylon oxford; [lining] taffeta, tricot, mesh
- 80g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest; [ineternal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year