686 Contend Denim Pant - Men's
Put up a fight against the elements with the 686 Contend Pant. With just the right amount of insulation, style for days, and Infidry-10 waterproofing (with exceptional breathability to match), this versatile pant gives you the tools to stand up to against Ma Nature's nasty mood swings.
- Infidry-10 waterproofing provides 10K waterproofing ideal for a wide array of conditions, from whiteouts to bluebird days
- Lightweight 20g synthetic fill adds extra warmth without any of the bulk
- Inner thigh vents keep things cool under the hood
- Gaiters at cuff keep out snow and feature metal hooks that connect to boot laces
- Plenty of storage, including pass pocket and fleece-lined handwarmer pocket
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
December 23, 2011
description is wrong for the pockets. There's only 3 total. two hand and one cargo. there's no back pockets. pants are pretty basic, which isn't a bad thing. good fit. light weight with still plenty of insulation. the boot split is in an odd place being on the front. looks weird but i guess it's "steezy" or something like that. overall good pants cause they're not bulky or heavy.
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [shell] polyester; [lining] taffeta, tricot, mesh
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/mē
- synthetic (20g)
- inner thigh vents
- critical seams taped
- belt loops with button closure
- 2 hand, 2 back, 2 cargo
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year