686 Camotooth Insulated Jacket - Men's
As a semi-mythical creature who lives in seclusion on the frozen tundra, Snaggletooth understands the importance of keeping a low profile. That's exactly why he leased his likeness to 686 for use on the Camotooth Insulated Jacket.
- Infidry-8 waterproof/breathable membrane for solid storm protection
- Midweight polyfill insulation in body warms your core without restrictive bulk
- Retractable pass pocket keeps your season pass within easy reach
- Air-Flo vents with Smooth Operator mesh gussets to prevent annoying zipper snags
- PJ-Connect system easily attaches your jacket to any 686 snowboard pants for a complete snow seal
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] nylon oxford; [membrane] Infidry 8; [lining] nylon taffeta, brushed tricot, poly mesh
- [body] 80g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5,000 g/m²
- 1 chest, 2 front, 1 audio
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use: