686 Bequest Jacket - Men's
Claim an untouched powder field or make hot laps on a cold day with the 686 Bequest Jacket. The Bequest features a warm 80g synthetic insulation, 686's Infidry waterproofing, and plenty of storage for items necessary for a long day of doing what you love best.
- Infidry-10 waterproofing provides 10K waterproofing ideal for a wide array of conditions, from whiteouts to bluebird days
- 80g synthetic insulation bolsters the necessary warmth to your bones for when temperatures drop well below comfortable
- Single-pull adjustable hood provides with a laminated brim blocks moisture and wind without blocking peripheral vision
- Mesh-backed underarm vents quickly dump heat without letting snow in
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps wind and snow from getting in your jacket and can be easily stowed out of the way
- Dual front zipper conveniently zips in each direction—the upward movement lets you mess with your powder skirt or backpack waistbelt without unzipping from the top or inviting chills in
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
How blue is the blue? Seeing some different colors online and
How blue is the blue? Seeing some different colors online and some are almost a grey.
By: Rick Evans
March 6, 2013
Good afternoon. I don't find 2 chest pockets on photos of
Good afternoon. I don't find 2 chest pockets on photos of the jacket. Is the 2 chest pockets have?
Best regards, Sergey.
Excuse me for my bad English. I hope, you understand me.
November 24, 2012
Hi sergey, I also do not see any external chest pockets. I don't believe there are any. We will get our tech specs updated. Thanks.
November 26, 2012
Hi, the description says this jacket has two chest pockets. I don't see them on the jacket in the pictures. Is this true?
January 25, 2012
there are no two chest pockets. Just got my recently.
November 8, 2012
- [membrane/laminate] Infidry-10; [face fabric] polyester; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- 80g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m˛
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 pass; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year