2010 Model No Longer Available
4FRNT Skis Turbo Ski - 2010 BCS
If your ideal day involves slashing turns in the backcountry and wowing your posse with your mad-spinning skills off natural features, than the 4FRNT Turbo Ski has your name written all over it in the color 'hot rod red.'
- Minimal camber underfoot and an early-rise shovel lets you grease wide open powder turns with confidence
- Hi-Lite wood core (poplar and beech) creates a snappy yet lightweight composition to support wider skis in soft snow
- High-performance Isosport Sintered 2000 Base allows you to Mach down the slopes and scare the bajesus out of anyone remotely in your path
- X4 Dampening System uses laminated elastometric rubber foil for an extra smooth ride
- Fully wrapped edges add durability for repeated seasonal abuse
- Q45 technology has each fiberglass layer weaved at a different direction to ensure that your skis have the same flex on day 100 as they did on day 10
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I'm 6'1 185 and want an all mountain ski that is light but durable. Is this a good choice?
October 26, 2011
how are these on the font side? good for taking resort laps, as well?
October 12, 2011