2010 Model No Longer Available
2XU Super Elite Endurance Tri Suit - 2010 BCS
2XU incorporated so much performance-enhancing technology into the Menís Super Elite Endurance Tri Suit, itís a wonder the WTC doesnít deem it illegal. Smooth, dense knit polyamide greatly decreases friction, so you can glide through the water like a shark. 2XU infused Lycra Prime into the suit for muscle-preserving compression as well as chlorine and bacteria resistance.
- High-gauge Hydrocell silicone coating prevents water penetration, making you lighter and slicker in the water
- SBR Skin Lycra offers exception stretch memory to move with the body
- Quick-drying chamoisí high-density foam base offers ample cycling support while remaining low-bulk for the run
- Dimpled Kinetic Speed outer surface promotes breathability, speedy drying, and aerodynamic performance
- 2XU-exclusive Rollbar Latest Generation 3mm fabric elevates your hips for more power and a streamlined position
- Seamless leg panels eliminate friction in key areas
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
The description states that it is a wonder this suit isn't deemed illegal by WTC. Is that statement currently accurate based on the new WTC rules that state all swimwear MUST be comprised of 100% textile material such as nylon or lycra? I was under the impression that the "roll bar technology" in the suit was made of thin neoprene or something similar. Can you shed any light on this for me? Thanks.
December 29, 2010